Seeking English is looking for a Mathematics Teacher to join our teams in Ecuador and Colombia. Our goal is to provide high-quality mathematics preparation for high school, college students who wish to be admitted in undergraduate or graduate programs abroad.
The ideal candidate is:
Interested in helping to meet the needs of the students and support our program. Interested in being introduced into the Latin American culture. A creative, resourceful, and effective educator.
- Teach courses in Mathematics to students from various levels of education: high school, college, and graduate students.
- Standardized test preparation of the Quantitative module of our courses.
- Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to optimal learning.
- Participate in staff meetings, and workshops.
- Minimum of four years math teaching experience at high school or college level. Applicants without experience can apply to junior teacher position.
- Superb planning and process skills
- Willing to travel and work at our branch office if needed.
- Able to teach some weekends if needed
Including but not limited to
- Arithmetic (Integers, Fractions, Ratio, Percent)
- Algebra (Functions, Applications, Solving Quadratic Equations)
- Geometry (Polygons, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Three-Dimensional Figures)
- Data Analysis (Graphical Methods for Describing Data, Probability, Data Interpretation Examples)
Skills and abilities
Excellent communication skills. Class management and planning abilities. Online research, stay up to date with trends and changes in standardized tests.
- Competitive local salary based on education and experience
- Comfortable housing – excellent location
- Two week vacation and all Holidays (many 4 day breaks)
- Visa Sponsorship
- Local support from dedicated staff
- Transfer to other locations in Latin America
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Seeking English is dedicated to improving and strengthening the knowledge of students who wish to be admitted in universities abroad –America, Europe, Australia, etc.
Our mission is to help those students achieve their goal of being admitted by the best universities across the world, whether it is through a comprehensive standardized test preparation or by guiding them through the entire admissions process. Our company has built a solid reputation throughout the country thanks to our innovative approach and unmatched customer service,.
To apply please upload your CV:
[contact-form-7 id=”915″ title=”Math”]