Seeking English is in the search of an experienced English Teacher to join our Professional Team in Guayaquil and Quito Ecuador. Our goal is to provide high-quality verbal and reading comprehension preparation for high school and college students who seek admissions in undergraduate or graduate programs abroad.
The ideal candidate is:
Interested in helping to meet the needs of the students and support our program. A creative, resourceful, and effective educator.
- Teach courses in Writing, Listening and Reading Comprehension to students from various levels of education: high school and college graduates.
- Create individualized lesson plans for your students using our curricula and other outside resources
- Manage the schedules and goals of several students simultaneously
- Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to optimal learning.
- Participate in staff meetings, and workshops.
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous teaching, tutoring, or coaching experience. Applicants without experience can apply to junior teacher position.
- Superb planning and process skills
- Willing to travel and teach in our branch office in Quito if needed
- Able to teach some weekends if needed
Skills and abilities
Excellent communication skills in English. Class management and planning abilities. Online research, stay up to date with trends and changes in standardized tests.
- Competitive local salary based on education and experience
- Two week vacation
- Visa Sponsorship
- Local support from dedicated staff
- Transfer to other locations in Latin America
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Seeking English is dedicated to improving and strengthening the knowledge of students who wish to be admitted in universities abroad –America, Europe, Australia, etc.
Our mission is to help those students achieve their goal of being admitted by the best universities across the world, whether it is through a comprehensive standardized test preparation or by guiding them through the entire admissions process. Our company has built a solid reputation throughout the country thanks to our innovative approach and unmatched customer service,.
To apply please upload your CV:
[contact-form-7 id=”708″ title=”teacher-needed”]